Help & Support
Here you can find videos with tips and tricks for setting up:
Questions we are often asked
You can find our answers here
Yes, as long as the domains trust each other.
Yes, but the server components of IDERI note should only be installed on client / workstation platforms such as Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10 for evaluation purposes, since these operating system versions only have a small number of simultaneous versions Allow incoming client network connections.
For productive use, the IDERI note service should therefore be installed on a server operating system.
For the successful use of IDERI note, no additional components (such as an SQL database) are required!
The following platforms are supported by IDERI note:
- Windows® Vista Service Pack 2
- Windows® Server 2008, full installation or Server Core installation.
- Windows® 7
- Windows® Server 2008 R2, full installation or Server Core installation.
- Windows® 8 and Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 10
- Windows® Server 2012 and Windows® Server 2012 R2, full installation or Server Core installation.
- Windows® Server 2016, full installation or Server Core installation
Apart from the operating system requirements, there are no other system requirements.
Your question was not listed here?
We will gladly answer your questions. Just give us a call or send us a message. We look forward to you.
Let us optimize
Simply contact us here: